suppose that You are having a internet connection but you are lacking a wifi router to enjoy it wirelessly on your other deices like mobile, tablet, etc. In that case you have to spend money on buying a router. But it can be avoided if you are having a wifi enabled laptop/computer. you can configure your laptop/computer to work as a wifi router, which is really easy to configure. To configure follow these steps:-
- Now make sure that the internet is connected and working in your system.
- Now search for the command prompt and run it as administrator by right clicking on the command prompt option.
- Firstly, connect the Ethernet cable in your laptop/computer’s Ethernet port.
- in command prompt type command =>to configure hotspot “netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=hotspot key=hotspot123” where the key should be 8 to 63 characters long while the ssid is the name of hosted network which you want to keep. =>to start the hotspot “netsh wlan start hostednetwork“
- if you want to turn off the network type command “netsh wlan stop hostednetwork“.
It is a very easy way to configure hotspot so try it now.