You could be wondering how we can hide a text message in a image without seen on the front of the the image with the help of command prompt. But it is a very simple trick to hide your text. So that in front it will look like a image but with all your hidden data in it. It is a very simple trick to hide your important passwords in a image so that any other person can’t even think about it.
To hide your text just follow the simple steps:-
- Select a image in which you want to hide the text with .jpg /.jpeg extension and a notepad text file with your data in it which is to be hidden.(both the files should be kept in the same folder)
- Now in the command prompt open the root folder where both the files are kept using the commands (example:- >h: (select the drive)
=>>cd test (the name of folder in which files are kept , cd command is used to open the folder))
- now run the command “copy /b a.jpg+b.txt output.jpg” and press enter. (output.jpg is the test name you can choose any name but keep the extension .jpg)
- now close the command prompt and go to the folder and you can see a new image which is created with the name you have choosen.
- Now to see your data just right click on the newly created image and select open with notepad.
- Now go to the end of page and in the end of the last line there you can see your written text.
This is a very easy method to hide your text and passwords. so try it now.